Tuesday, October 2, 2012

sick dayz :(


  • This week's playlsit !! :)
  • It has been sick dayz and no sleep nightz for me lately :(
    • Unhappy
    • But sometimes I like feeling sick .. an excuse to get cosy
  •  I've also been watching commercials directed by Wes Anderson. 
    • Haha. Random. But I mean, you gotta love it! 
     

    • And this commercial led me to this one...
    • Which got me into this song! 
  • I can't believe I haven't heard of them before. Their haunting/folksy sound is soo amazing!!
    • And of course I couldn't resist adding this one in too!!
    •  This is BY FAR one of my most favorite music videos ever (of all time! in the history of music videos! take that!) !!
      • It was one of the first things I put on this blog - back when it was a hoarding/pack rat/wannabe tumblr blog. 
        • Ahh the good ole days.
        • Also, Grizzly Bear does NOT get enough props for how amazing their sound is. So, *snaps* for them !

No comments:

Post a Comment