Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Howdy, Ya'll || Damien Hirst + The Row




  • Made a playlist inspired by cowboys & westerns - ish
    • I met up with my friend Mark this weekend and he was telling me about DJANGO UNCHAINED!
      • and its amazingness + amazing music.
  • The Row, Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen's luxury fashion brand is joining forces with conceptual artist Damien Hirst for a limited edition series of their super popular Croc backpacks!!
    • Ohhhh Laaaa Laaaaaaa
  • These babies originally debuted last fall and literally flewwww off shelves - SEW PEPUEWLARR !!
    • And now they're back with polka spots and multicolored pills :O :D :O
    • Perfect for all the urban crocodile dundees out dere  
      • *croc jaw snap* !!
  • Damien Hirst is best known for his work "The Impossibility of Death in the Mind of Someone Living" A.K.A. da HUGE preserved tiger shark
  • Aaaannd its been said part of the proceeds from these new DamienHirst/TheRow bags is being donated to UNICEF! 
    • :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  • Trying to read more ... haha. 
  • Just picked up the The Tale of Genji - wish me & my short attention span luck!!
    • Earlier this week I tried to read "One Day" - one of a bazillion books they made into a movie... haha
      • BUT! I couldn't get past the first 60 pages :(
        • a) because I'd already seen the movie - so true that movies SOMETIMES ruin the books..
        • b) because I just realized I really don't like romance novels :P :P #yikyuk
  • And on Book-based movies - I went to see "Jack Reacher" with my parents this weekend!
  • My mom has read basically all the books
  • I liked the movie so much I wish there were more about the other books haha
    • and I really want to read the books too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment