Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bow, Wow. Bowling !! :D



  • I tried to make a bowling-inspired/themed mixtape this week... we'll see how this goes!
    • Definitely inspired by the Disney Channel Original Movie "Alley Cats Strike
      • Definite THROWBACK
        • During my researched I even learned that Kaley Cuoco (OF BIG BANG THEORY FAME) was in this movie!!
        • What a classic childhood gem!! 
        • Most certainly going to re-watch when I have time!!
  • Got to get together with some of my old friends and go bowling !! :D 
  • I love bowling even though I suck at it. 
    • After about 3-6 rounds it was gutter ballz all da way!
      • #gutterballcittay

  • Me &nd mah gurl popo !! :D :D :D 

  • Popo and smelly bowling shoes!! :P :P :P

  • Da entire gang!! Eating yummi yogurt!! Yummm!! :) :) :)

  • Went to da AMAH-ZING Yumi Yogurt, been going to this place since I was a wee lil' thang! 
    • Got my usushe (usual) half malt chocolate & half butter pecan. mmmmmmm. :)
      • ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


  • To cap off our adventure we went to a games store that sold all these super cool games and comics.
    • There were a lot of serious gamers - especially ones into Magic cards and role playing games!
      • WOAH. 
      • We sot a lot of expensive miniature fake trees & fake rocks & fake grass & fake lagoons. 
        • There was one dinner party game set that is like a murder-mystery party in a box! :O ! :D ! :O ! 
          • Ohh I wanted it! :D
      • Also saw these funny comics - "White Dwarf" 
        • I don't think they're meant to be funny doe.
        • I am a short person. 




No comments:

Post a Comment