Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Time Is Here !!! :-D :-D :-D

  • Made an actual, true-blue, 100% Christmas Playlist for this week!! :D 
    • Yay! So happy Christmas is here!! 
    • Going to go to a Christmas partayy with my parents later today and am super pumped for food, friends and puppies galore!! :D :D :D 
    • I love holidays - or really any institutionalized excuse to make merry! and celebrate!
      • *woo hoo*
  • Have this old picture from when I was still at school wearing - my striped cranberry shirt, pink leopard scarf, jeans, sparkly earrings, old thrifted ambervision glasses (one of the temple pieces broke off :( but they still stay on my face!! amazing!! haha.) and of course sneakers!
  • Also, since being home I made sure to stop by my local library and read some fun books - instead of study books :-P !!!
    • I'm starting with "King Kong" - I haven't seen the movie yet, but that will definitely be next. 
    
  • There are about 3 versions of King Kong (as far as I know) so well see how that goes. 
    • Here is a trailer for the 1976 version with Jessica Lange and Jeff Bridges !
      • It's also interesting that King Kong uncovers several underlying social issues and sigmas ... 
    •  Also added a video of The Kinks performing "Apeman"
  • Just ending this off with some lovely Christmas/Holiday gifs :DD aww. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment