Wednesday, April 2, 2014

i'm ready to go; foot on the gas.



 been looking for more things to do with my free time these days
Was cruising through the marine mammal center website & saw THIS GUYYY
Chippy! 
His cutie face and knowing look just crack me up 
In addition to adopting cuties like chippy you can help weigh and take care of bb seals!!!!!! 
It's beeeeeeeeeen raining these past few days like I forgot the atmosphere could
Made me think of Hilary duff's music video/song "come clean"
Tried to find it on YouTube. No results.
*annoyed*
The come clean music video is a cinematic treasure.


Lots of ppl pretending to b pregnant on April fools. 
Tryin to b less snarky on twitter but it's hard. In a twitter identity crisis.

One of the first days I didn't spend sitting at my computer in sweatpants!
Wearin literally errthing frm target! (Almost)
Glasses, raincoat, brown crew neck sweater.


I like dressin old lady comfy style 
Cuffed jeans for my short legZ
Socks so my loafers extra snugly 
For my piggie poo feet.
Also relistening 2 "because the internet" 
Got "telegraph ave" on REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment