Sunday, March 30, 2014

Hi, Hello

Sooooooo obsessed with j lo's newish song "I LUH YA PAPI"
Wasn't crazy abt it at first but the music video was what REALLY made me love it.
Legit j lo workin it like she did in her early 2000s haydayyyyy. YAAAASS. 
Her rap/singing voice; the outfits; the dialogue. 
ON POINT.
Takes me back to "Jenny from the block" 
*BRB DANCIN PRETENDIN 2 B COOL LIKE JLO!!!!*

Hard ta stay out of lazy mode on Sundaze! 
Wrote some
Longggggfffff overdue letters to mah franzzz :)

Even tho I hoard stationary like I hoard magazines I try 2 b creative
Oooooohh yaaa 
~resourcefulness ~
Jlo's hair lookin so licious & luscious! 
Didn wana write all ova it, but paper is precious y'all!
Also snuck some instax mini action in there. Tryna make sure mah lil bb insta cam don't get too dusty rusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment