Sunday, October 27, 2013

Like, Pay Attention Lil Homie!


Diiiiiiiissss is all da stuff I be listenin' to on my way to class. 
Sometimes I get too excited listenin, I trip on the street or walk into poles. 
The other day I almost walked into a pole & the sum kid walkin my way wasss nooooottt about to tell me to watch out. 
ahh well. whatchu gunna do. 
cept pay attention moar. 

mah radio station won CMJ station of the year - AGAIIIINNNNN 
YA NASTIESSSSSSS
But srsly, everyone we met was crazy nice.
I forgot I cld be that excited about stuff anymore.
We saw Night Terrors of 1927 at the Bowery Ballroom and it felt perfect. 
PERFECT.


I wanna be part of it. But I met this girl at CMJ who totally confirmed my suspicions that high-power hustlers are just that and nothing more.
I shouldn't be so skeptikall 'caus that's just a self-fulfilling prophecy
There must be a space to dream - somewhere out dere.

Also finally got round to watching Kanye West's interview with Zane Lowe - mostly just 1.5 hours of Kanye saying stuff I totally get behind but don't want to give him credit for and Zane Lowe maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd crushin' on him.
LAWLS.
Nah. Jus playin'
Power is dangerous.
and necessary.
why why why
Sleeping (boy) beauty Exhibit A: Chauncey tha Cat

Gettin sooooooo excited fah the newest remake of Romeo & Juliet
YES YES YES.

Like, where are all the sleeping (boy) beauties?
HUH?

No comments:

Post a Comment