Wednesday, October 21, 2015

going to: fruit quarter, u.s.a. - c ya!


haven't been doing too much of nothing lately
obviously thinking about all the places i used to go, but am not currently.

like tasty tasty fruit quarter, u.s.a.
the internet brings out the worst in me, i want to be places like rhymes square, u.s.a.
my friends are in rhymes square, u.s.a.
sometimes their in my own back yard too
my own back yard.

sometimes i wonder how tasty fruit quarter, and rhymes square and my own back yard, u.s.a. all are
vs. how tasty everyone, the internet say they are
sometimes i wonder how tasty fruit quarter, and rhymes square and my own back yard, u.s.a. all are when i'm not even sure i've tasted any.


this is a picture of a lemon-poppy? flavored donut from pepples in the sf ferry building.
this is a picture from a time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment